Top quality European components ensure constant, reliable handling of effluent, day in and day out. The tank is manufactured from 5mm plate steel, with 6mm domed ends and a strong integrated chassis giving the tank support throughout its entire length.
Also available is the Hydraulic Suspension drawbar minimising stress to the tank/drawbar and giving superior ride to the operator. The ability to change the angle of the tank by 3 degrees, to help discharge of thick slurry, is also achieved using this hydraulic suspension drawbar.
The vacuum pump used is a Battioni Pagani rotary vane type, which is very low maintenance, and efficiently handles the day-to-day duty cycles of a farm effluent spreader. The tanks are built to an exacting standard, and are individually pressure tested to twice the recommended working pressure, guaranteeing build quality and safety in the field.
- Battioni Pagani vacuum pump
- Tandem axle
- Strong integrated chassis and drawbar
- Internal baffle plate to prevent surging
- Separate filling points
- Access points for easy cleaning
- Level indicator
- Lightweight sectioned suction hoses for easy handling
- Brass and galvanised fittings for corrosion protection
- Double moisture trap system
- Hose racks on left or right hand side
- Epoxy paint inside the tank to reduce corrosion