Fendt 800 Vario
Superior. To the last detail.
The new Fendt 800 Vario is the popular high-horsepower tractor that scores high in compactness, flexibility and performance. With up to 287 hp, they are not only powerful in the field, but also superior for transport work. It is also superior down to the last detail, with intelligent and efficiency enhancing technologies, such as the tyre pressure regulation system VarioGrip, automated steering and much more.
The benefits of optimum tyre pressure are clear: According to neutral tests, the ideal tyre pressure saves up to 8% fuel and increases area coverage by up to 8%.* Tractive power can also be increased by up to 10%.* Furthermore, it reduces soil compaction and therefore keeps yield losses at a minimum. When driving on the road, a higher air pressure ensures more stable handling and also lowers roll resistance, which reduces fuel consumption and tyre wear.
Large-scale farms that are looking for flexible solutions for field and transport work, clearly choose the 800 Vario. In Western Europe, nearly every third tractor 200 hp and up is a Fendt Vario. No other manufacturer has such a strong position in this power segment. And that is no coincidence, because Fendt offers professional complete solutions for professional customers.
Speed is a must for transport work – exactly the right thing for the new Fendt 800 Vario with a top speed of 60 km/h. Dynamic, lively and with a straightforward design, it excels on the road and in the field.
- Integral tyre pressure regulation system Fendt VarioGrip
- TMS with auto. max. output control 2.0
- Very lightweight base tractor with 9.5 t unladen weight and up to 16 t permissible overall weight
- High payload up to 6.5 t with an unladen weight of only 9.5 t
- x5-cab with 3.5 m3 of air space and a panoramic windscreen
- Automatic SectionControl
- Automatic radiator cleaning with reversible fan
- VariableRateControl (VRC) for precision farming
- LED lighting concept for driving and work lights