|Model||Overall Length||Overall Height||Overall Width||Tank Capacity||Tare Weight||Pump Capacity|
|5000||5.45m||2.40m||2.50m||5250 litres||2130kg||6500 l/min|
|7500||6.70m||2.45m||2.50m||7700 litres||2600kg||8000 l/min|
|10000||6.80m||2.90m||2.50m||10050 litres||3750kg||12000 l/min|
|12000||6.50m||3.10m||2.80m||12050 litres||3900kg||12000 l/min|
|15000||6.85m||3.10m||2.80m||15050 litres||4400kg||12000 l/min|
|20000||8.50m||3.20m||2.65m||20000 litres||7700kg||12000 l/min|
Top quality European components ensure constant, reliable handling of effluent, day in and day out. The tank is manufactured from 5mm plate steel, with 6mm domed ends and a strong integrated chassis giving the tank support throughout its entire length.
Also available is the Hydraulic Suspension drawbar minimising stress to the tank/drawbar and giving superior ride to the operator. The ability to change the angle of the tank by 3 degrees, to help discharge of thick slurry, is also achieved using this hydraulic suspension drawbar.
The vacuum pump used is a Battioni Pagani rotary vane type, which is very low maintenance, and efficiently handles the day-to-day duty cycles of a farm effluent spreader. The tanks are built to an exacting standard, and are individually pressure tested to twice the recommended working pressure, guaranteeing build quality and safety in the field.
- Battioni Pagani vacuum pump
- Tandem axle
- Strong integrated chassis and drawbar
- Internal baffle plate to prevent surging
- Separate filling points
- Access points for easy cleaning
- Level indicator
- Lightweight sectioned suction hoses for easy handling
- Brass and galvanised fittings for corrosion protection
- Double moisture trap system
- Hose racks on left or right hand side
- Epoxy paint inside the tank to reduce corrosion