The Pinto 3000 represents Croplands philosophy:Robust design and generous dimensions result in unmatched durability.
- Generous 160 L/min diaphragm pump for plenty of volume for superior agitation and water rate flexibility
- Hydraulic accumulator boom suspension for cushioned boom ride
- Big single wheels (30”or 42”) fitted to heavy duty axle with less compaction and less crop damage
- Height adjustable hitch and swivel eye drawbar to optimise weight distribution and balance
- Heavy duty epoxy-powder coated frame to increase chemical resistance and durability
Huge 275 litre flushing tank
The flushing tank provides better boom hygiene. Rinsing can be done in the field as soon as the job is done.
18.4 x 30” big single wheel fitted to a heavy duty axle
The 30” wheels are fitted to a heavy duty axle and generously matched to the sprayer capacity to provide easy towing and a smoother ride. Optional 11.2 x 42” wheels for higher clearance are available.
Central control panel
All controls and filters for filling, flushing, chemical induction and hand washing are mounted on a central control panel.
Everything is clearly marked for simple and quick operation.
Parallelogram boom lift
The hydraulic boom lift provides smooth height control for correct spraying height at the operator’s fingertips
Optional 60 litre mixing unit
A large 60 litre Chem-e-Flush hopper can be fully integrated into the sprayer’s control system for ease of chemical handling.
AirMix® air-induction nozzles
The Spraywise endorsed AirMix® air-induction nozzles are fitted as standard for improved drift control.
- Superior Hitch and Stable Chassis Design
- Electric Controls
- Robust, Practical tank design
- Additional Features
- Optional Features
- Rugged fabricated chassis and hitch designed for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty single axle with 18.4 x 30” single wheel tyre
- Height adjustable hitch and swivel eye drawbar to optimise towing balance
- Epoxy-powder coated 16, 18, 21 and 24 metre wide fully hydraulic folding booms
- Hydraulic accumulator boom suspension system protects the boom and improves the boom ride
- Hydraulic parallelogram boom lift
- Boom breakaways are fully adjustable with 90° self returning boom ends
- Booms hydraulically side fold and lock for transport
- Self levelling device to keep the boom parallel to the crop
- 3 section boom control
- Non-drip, quick-release nozzle bodies with drift reducing AirMix® air-induction nozzles
- ISOBUS compatible
In-cab electric controller with master switch, 3-way boom switches and pressure adjustment. Electric motorised valves are easily accessible for servicing.
3000 litre calibrated polyethylene tank with quick release hinged lid, basket strainer, top/bottom fill, hydraulic venturi agitation, antivortex suction and drain outlet.
- AR160 PTO driven diaphragm pump (160 L/min)
- 275 litre flushing tank to rinse in the field
- 15 litre fresh water hand wash tank fitted
- Integrated chemical suction probe fitted
- Integrated GPS options easily adapted to most control systems for precise application
- 11.2 x 42” wheels for high clearance applications (72” row width)
- Bravo 180S or MT3405 spray rate controller with motorised valves
- Left/right hydraulic wing-lift kit for lifting each boom wing by approximately 15% to overcome obstacles
- 60 litre chemical induction hopper
- Polyethylene mudguards and mudflaps to cut down dust or mud-splash
Also compatible with: Trimble, Topcon, Greenstar
Optional Trimble Ready with Field IQ module available for order