Croplands engineers did not simply put a bigger tank on an existing chassis. The sheer dimensions of the 8000 demanded robust solutions to guarantee a rock solid performance.
Super heavy duty chassis design
The superbly engineered chassis is virtually unbreakable and provides structural integrity and stability for a solid feel behind the tractor
Exceptional boom stability
The self levelling boom, coupled with the hydraulic accumulator suspension and an air-ride axle system provides exceptional boom stability for precise droplet application
Low profile tank
Engineered to sit deeper into the chassis to lower the centre of gravity and assist boom stability.
Airbag axle suspension
Hendrickson airbags ensure a smoother ride and longer boom life.
Air Ride Drawbar System
A heavy duty drawbar with an integrated Hendrickson airbag helps to minimise the effects on the tractors tow bar.
700 litre flushing tank
A unique, fully integrated boom flushing system utilises up to 700 litres of fresh water from a separate tank. The system allows the operator to flush lines with no return to main tank. Provides instant boom line purging in the field.
Jack stand/height adjustable hitch
Heavy duty hydraulic retractable jack stand provides fuss-free parking and excellent clearance during operation. The height adjustable hitch optimises distribution of weight on the draw bar.
Large operator access area
The large platform area gives easy access to the filling lid and liquid control system. Fold down steps provide greater crop clearance.
Central control panel
From a central point, the operator can take charge of all the filling, mixing and flushing
functions with ease. A hallmark of the Pegasus range.
The parallelogram boom suspension with hydraulic accumulator adds to smooth ride and reduces boom fatigue significantly.
100 litre chemical mixing unit drops down to a safe working height. Optional enviro-transfer system with drum fittings available.
250 L/min pump
A rugged 6-diaphragm pump operates at up to 10 bar with minimum system
stress. Positive displacement liquid delivery means perfect nozzle pressure to ensure air-induction nozzles work to their potential.
- Minimises re-fill down time and increases field efficiency
- Huge sump empties completely for drain out. 50mm drain outlet
- Large Venturi agitators front and rear, plus sparge-tube recirculation ensure excellent agitation and chemical suspension
- Twin rinsing nozzles for complete tank clean out
- 700 litre fresh water flushing and rinsing tank
- UV and chemical resistant to increase longevity
- Hinged lid with filling strainer and top/bottom fill point with large screen filter
- ISOBUS compatible
Choose from 30, 33 and 36 metre booms with unrivalled boom ride and stability.
- 10 years of continuous development means the Pegasus boom range can handle the workload in the field. Designed for Australian conditions, the steel construction has a proven track record
- 2 metre plus parallelogram lift with hydraulic accumulator suspension assists boom ride and adds to increased spraying precision and longevity
- Pendulum-type fully floating self-levelling centre section with yaw dampening provides unrivalled boom stability
- A clever 90° boom-end breakaway system, fenceline protectors, sprung boom skids and protected nozzles minimise potential contact damage
- Independent outer wing fold enables operation with the boom half folded if required in tight spaces
- Stainless steel boom lines to avoid contamination build-up
- Flushing taps at end of sections for complete boom clean out
- Chemical and corrosion resistant finish to avoid corrosion issues
- Four-ram hydraulic side-fold system which locks for safety in transport
- Non-drip nozzle bodies with drift reducing low pressure AirMix® air-induction nozzles
- A heavy duty, fully welded and epoxy-powder coated chassis with two massive, folded, 6mm thick 350-grade high-tensile c-channel beams, welded into box sections, provides the heart of the structural integrity
- Load sensing airbag axle suspension – adjustable to 3 metre width – for excellent shock absorption and stability will ensure longer life of the sprayer and an exceptionally smooth ride
- 710/70R x 42” single wheels provide a huge footprint to minimise compaction and further enhance ride quality
- Heavy duty drawbar with an innovative Air Ride Drawbar System absorption system minimises shock transmission fromtractor to sprayer and vice versa
- BA7000 fully automatic spray rate controller, fitted standard, provides full screen monitoring of all key spray functions and is GPS compatible with most systems
- Electric motorised boom valves and ARAG Wolf flowmeter are easily accessible for servicing
- 5 section liquid control standard, up to 9 sections available (see options)
- AR (Annovi Reverberi) positive displacement, oil bath, chemical resistant diaphragm pump (250 L/min) handling a system pressure of up to 10 bar
- Unique integrated rinsing system utilises the 700 litre fresh water flush tank, with no return to main product tank, for boom line rinsing in the field
- 35 litre fresh water hand wash tank fitted for operator safety and convenience
- Integrated 100 litre chemical induction hopper (Chem-e-Flush) for easy chemical mixing and transfer to the main tank
- Central control panel for exceptionally easy operation of all liquid functions – filling, mixing, flushing and spraying set up
- 7–9 section motorised valves to increase flexibility of application and make auto-boom shut off a breeze
- Fully integrated GPS options available
- Optional left/right hydraulic wing-lift kit for lifting each boom wing by approximately 15% to overcome obstacles, working in undulating ground or in contours
- Enviro-transfer kit with micromatic drum fittings to allow direct chemical induction from shuttles or envirodrums
- Fully supported polyethylene mudguards and mudflaps to cut down dust or mud-splash
- 620/70R x 42″ or 520/85R x 46″ tyre sizes are available upon request
Also compatible with: Trimble, Topcon, Greenstar
Optional Trimble Ready with Field IQ module available for order