REAR LIFT CAPACITY
|Model||Engine (Cylinders||Max HP||Transmission|
|MF455||4 Cyl. Turbocharged||100||12F/4R Partially Synchronised|
|MF445||4 Cyl.||80||12F/4R Partially Synchronised|
Whether you’re a small holder or need a reliable utility tractor, the MF400 is robust enough to cope with the toughest conditions and applications.
- Reliable Perkins engine – for maximum power and productivity.
- Easy-to-use 12×4 mechanical transmission lets the operator select the intended speed effortlessly, for improved output
- Sideshift gear selection (12×4 only) for easy operation Strong front and rear axles with heavy-duty epicyclic reduction units for maximum traction
- Hydraulically operated oil immersed braking system provides excellent braking efficiency and improved safety
- Side exhaust design and reduced noise levels
- Hydraulic controls for safer operation and maximum efficiency with improved hydraulics system for accurate control and precise oil flow
- Increased hydraulic lift capacity (max 3,200kg)
- A choice of semi-platform and cab versions are available.
The MF 400 Series’ spacious, ergonomically designed operator’s environment offers reduced noise and vibration. The cab features a semi-platform design with a large platform area, for ease of operation and driver comfort.
Controls are simple to use and easily accessible, with an easy-to-read instrument panel and improved switches, while foot controls are operated by pendant pedals for further comfort.
The cab’s steering wheel features a thicker, more comfortable rim design, and all models are fitted with a spring suspension seat mounted on a semi-platform seat deck